View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 03:33 PM   #156
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
1420!

Sorry for not being around that much after the game ended. RL just took quite a tight grip of me as I realized how much stuff I had left undone because of the game.

But yes, it was quite a game!

And everyone was in it from the beginning to the end, which made the feeling quite unique. Couldn't rep you all at one sitting, as you well know, but will continue tomorrow... You all deserve it!

~*~

Let me just give you one more POV to look at the game. The POV of one who actually knew all the time what was going on.

It was, well...

Like the fist lynches going into the last second - and with "high risk high reward" results hanging in balance for both sides to the very last!

Or the few slips I of course noticed and then followed how you guys related to them...

And the QT was just so much fun.

But the best one must have been when Sally was "lynched" and she was going to take Lottie with her!

Think of it from the narrational POV! Little Túrin taking even younger Lalaith with him into the Great Hall in front of his shocked and petrified parents and the bewildered villagers!

I had written the "DEADLINE STOP POSTING" -message already and was ready to post it, keeping eye on the clock, and checked one more time when it turned into 0:00 to see if Sally had changed her pick at the last minute. There were no new PM's for me, so I thought she wasn't going to change it. Actually - following just an impulse - I added to that Deadline post a new line reading just *Good Grief!*.

When I had posted it, I realized there was a new PM for me! I went to see it, and it was from Sally, and she told me to change the hunt for Macalaure! The time stamp was indeed 0:00 - so it was a valid change, albeit it came literally at the last possible seconds.

I quickly edited my "Good Grief" out from the Thread as not to reveal anything, but was feeling strongly that I had screwed up. Happily it turned out not to be so in the end - or at least I hope so.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote