View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #154
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Narya

It would appear that our main source will be post 60, in which Galadriel makes a list of her thoughts about the participants so far. Her main suspects are Inziladun and I, but she does not have specific case againt me. Inziladun she finds is commenting on things without actually getting involved and this she finds unnerving.

According to the post Galadriel seems to have been a bit uneasy about Aganzir and Pommy as well, although it is of quite vague nature. She does think that Boromir raises a good case against Aganzir, but not good enough for any action to be taken. Pommy is identified as a person that are merely repeating what others have said rather than coming up with theories of her own; she is given benefit of the doubt.

Especially the suspicion against Aganzir seems vague, when you take into consideration that later on Galadriel sort of defends Aganzir in post 49. Also it is around this time Galadriels posts becomes focused on Aganzir’s Serious-Joke list, a concept she never comes to grip with.

It seems clear that Galadriel identified BN behaviour as being active, but non-committing. Since I have also been accused for such behaviour, it would mean that most of the people she seemed uneasy about could be put in this category.

In theory she was right, it is a tactic that has been used a fair few times by evil doers. So there. . . a bit of advice from beyond the grave.

I will try to look a bit closer at Inziladun and maybe look at the voting pattern, though I am normally not very good at analysing the later.

Edit: Crossed with Glirdy and Greenie.

Last edited by Rune Son of Bjarne; 01-16-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: you know why
Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote