View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #153
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
First off, sorry I'm here this late! I have less time than I had counted on, but I'll do my best.

Now, the first thing that surprises me: we lynched a Gifted yesterDay (sadly, that's not the surprising part ) and yet I see very little discussion of how that came about. Sure, innocents make mistakes all the time, but I'll eat my hat if the Galwagon comprised only of innocent villagers. I'll have a look at it in a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Basically my head is about to explode with "do I continue pursuing Agan or is everyone right, that she's innocent too."
The whole of that post was rather curious, but this part especially - basically you make it sound like your pursuing Agan is an act, something you do, instead of a belief in her guilt. Now I understand your jump on her yesterDay was partly to fish for reactions, well, you did that. Won't work any more now you've come clean with it. Therefore, if you're innocent your dilemma looks pretty straightforward: if you actually suspect Agan, pursue her. If you don't, then don't (unless there's some further scheming involved, in which case go ahead. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glirdy
*goes to airport to fly to everyone's house just to tell them to start posting*
Aww, make sure to drop by!

EDIT: x-ed with Boro, Runne and Glirdy
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote