View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #143
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Really? You know, I do sort of expect you to suspect me at least a little bit by now, but I like to understand where you're coming from when you do. I started off with one post suspecting G55, was taken aback when I realized I'd practically quoted Agan without knowing it, read over G55 and Agan's posts for a bit, decided it wasn't nessecarily that bad, and continued suspecting G55. You seem to be reading my posts as a continuous stream of suspicion with a sudden 180 in the middle. It was more of a sudden stop, look around, think for a moment, and then continue sort of deal. Again, issue with the term "wishy-washy".
I wasn't too comfortable with that term myself. And as I said at the end of the post, I give you credit for sticking to G55 and voting for her regardless, or did you miss that bit? I'm still leery about you. However, Zil also brought up an excellent point in your defense: you had though you voted first. Voting first an sticking to your guns as much as you had is way too bold a move for a Wolf, especially this early in the game. Yet you're not entirely off my radar.

And may I inquire as to why it is so quiet?? Where is everyone. *goes to airport to fly to everyone's house just to tell them to start posting*

Last edited by Glirdan; 01-16-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Added in last paragraph instead of double posting.
Glirdan is offline   Reply With Quote