View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:05 AM   #137
Pomegranate
Wight

Pomegranate is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Glirdan has a point here, which has similarities to the point Greenie was after yesterDay. However, Lottie was the first one to come up with a lot of the points about G55, first one to actually start accusing her, and that would seem such forwardiness that if she was a wolf and knew G55 to be innocent she should've avoided. That kind of action would (and probably will) put her in the spotlight.

I think we should keep frying Lottie a bit, to see what she's up to, but I myself worry more about the follow-ups. Especially Inzil. In her voting-post, she says (gosh, I'm so bad with these, my apologies for everyone who changes genders in my posts) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Darn it.

++G55

Looks worse than Lottie, I hate voting Bom Day 1, and it doesn't look like I'll have any takers on Sally. I'll not waste my vote.
"I don't have any takers on sally"? I don't think she ever suggested voting for sally, or suspected her, unless it counts that in her list she mentions "could be voteworthy as a submarine", this being on the penultimate place on her list. This mentioning sally and the others in the voting post seems to me more like trying to hide the fact that she is voting for G55, like she would be reluctant. However, she and Agan are the one who finalise G55's faith by their last-minute votes.

And actually, Glirdan, I think its good that you're suspecting me. I think I've gotten off the suspect list for long enough by being a newbie. Not that I would want anyone to especially think I'm a baddie, but I think now since its Day 2 we should broaden our radar to anyone, not just the couple of the loudest ones.