View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:56 AM   #310
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Lommy...you will be able to trust your boroscope this time, but you might want to get your nogscope fixed. Was Greenie a Nogrod kill? Or maybe there were even two family members involved in that one?

Quote:
So they took Boro's explanation for Eomer's behaviour at face value and thought he was a bored ordo and would thus not help us after being dead with his "most likely a goodie"-status?~Nogrod
Slip-up? By they you are referring to the mutineers, I assume, and obviously you have excluded me from 'them' (that part you got right at least), but you seem pretty sure as to why Eomer was killed...what's stranger Mac is suddenly agreeing with you, after really wanting you lynched on Day 1, and I believe saying you were his 'enemy' on Day 2...?

Quote:
I'm not confident enough to vote for Boro yet: I'd hate to have him as an unknown (eg. lynched) this early in the game. Btw. that would be a kind of ingenious mutineer-tactics - even if daring. A loudmouth mutineer (there being one that is) would get her/himself lynched and then starts being overly helpful while we don't know whether s/he's a baddie or not. But we'd sure feel a bit guilty for lynching her/him because of her/his helpfulness and could be more easily persuaded to consider her/his points not knowing the advices could be our destruction in the worst case...
This may be the final nail in your coffin, at least for me...I'm pretty convinced and feel confident now you are a mutineer. Is that a strategy you will try when you end up dead? But I may need to clear my head before I pass that type of final judgement.