View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #307
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Oh and I forgot to mention about McCab - I think he was innocent. There's not much to conclude from his posts and his lynch was a shot in the dark and those tend to go awry. But we can look at his and Mira's deaths the way that at least they're both people who probably have a higher than average tendency to miss the vote and that's why it's better they're dead not someone else - although by this standard we should lynch Nerwen even though she's almost a known innocent.

Okay, now off to me list:
Sally - too slippery fer me, bears watching
Rikae - back to the aggressive Rikae mode - what does it mean?
Inziladun - too smooth fer me taste, but I have no picture of an innocent Zil to compare his current behaviour to, so it's hard to say anything definite...
Boromir - my special boroscope radar is judging him innocent, but then again, I'm sure me boroscope's gonna fail some day and it may just as well be in this game...
Wilwa - as slippery and watching-worthy as Sally, I just have a slightly better gut-feeling about her
Shasta - I think he's innocent but I have nothing concrete to back this up
Annu - could be anything, I need to see more of her to judge better
Mac - seems innocent but I know better than to trust my judgement of him
Nerwen - by all mathematical odds is most likelily an innocent
Kath - her normal self ie unreadable until Day4 or 5
Gwath - I'd like him to post more, I have little idea of him but I'm not too suspicious...
Nogrod - seems rather innocent except for the rather weird Annu-vote
Izzy - I like what I'm seeing this far
Mith - probably an innocent?
Eönwë - I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not worried about him because I think he will incriminate himself soon enough if he's evil

So my best guess at the mutineer team is Wilwa + Sally + Nogrod/Rikae + Inziladun/Annu/Eönwë. (Mmh why to format it that way is because it is kind of probable that there aren't two gurus or two relative newcomers in the team.)

I just realised that with two co-conspies and four mutineers, more than a third of the living are probably evil. (I think there are no dead mutineers yet, Eomer or McCab may have been a co-conspirator, but I don't know how probable is that...) We have to be really careful then about trusting people and remember that the evil-doers can form quite a mighty consensus...

edit: xed with everyone
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote