View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #300
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Alrightey, I'm back here.

First off my thoughts on the big issues - I think Greenie is telling the truth (sadly), Nerwen is therefore innocent and Mira was innocent. And even if these facts are not true, there's not much danger in assuming this, at least for now, and even if Greenie is lying it is still matemathically probable that Nerwen is innocent.

When I read through Day2 late yesterday after sleeping only four hours in the night and looking after two energetic kids for several hours in the evening, I got a headache but it's getting a bit clearer now. There's precious little evidence in this game, but stuff can still be concluded from people's general manner and the solidity of their arguments.

I'll make a list of my thoughts about people now and I will be writing about Eomer's death soo too, I hope...

Last edited by Thinlómien; 06-18-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: I had typed "game" where there should have been "now"... I wonder how my brain works :D
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote