Thread: Reputations
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 09:06 AM   #834
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
I can understand what he says. People get a lot of rep, they get cocky. They'll say about anything. One way to stop them is to cut them down. It keeps you honest.

Personally though, I'd be almost afraid to give a negative to someone very high up, as in very valueable in points. Just the thought of never receiving that high rep again is rather discouraging.
Gurthang, there really should be nothing to worry about by giving someone high up there a negative rep. As long as it's deserved (and for me leave the name) because if there's miscommunication, or I deserved a negative rep and there's no name, I can't send a PM to apologize for what I may have said. Trust me, I won't hold a grudge, and allthough the others can have their own thoughts, from what I've seen all of them are kind people who care about the welfare of the downs, not how many points they get.