View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 09:23 AM   #20
Nimrothiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nimrothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Scene: Orthanc; Gandalf and Saruman fight scene

*Gandalf moves towards a number of sets of doors which close as he reaches them; Saruman steps towards him and his staff turns into a red lightsaber; Gandalf's staff then turns into a green lightsaber*

Saruman: "Your skill has grown, you are truly a Jedi."
Gandalf: "You can't win Saruman."
*spectaluar battle ensues; Gandalf is finally knocked to the floor; Saruman uses the Force to spin him around*
Saruman: "Fool! You thought you could defeat me?! Even now your friends are walking into a trap! The Nine are coming for them upon the road to Bree! I would have had you rule at my side, Master and apprentice together, rulers of the Darkside! But you have elected the way of pain!"

*sends Gandalf flying up to the ceiling*

PJ: "CUT!! How many times must I tell you, this is not Star Wars!!"
Christopher Llyod: "But PJ, people already love Star Wars; we thought that this would enhance the movie experience. Besides, the Elvish swords glow blue, and they look kind of like lightsabers..."
PJ: "Shut up!! Who's the director around here?"
Ian McKellen: "Well if you have to ask, it isn't you."
PJ: "That's it, you're both fired!"
Christopher: *sigh* "Well, I guess I'll go and see if Lucas needs me for a role in Episode III..."
PJ: "Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!"

OR

*Gandalf moves towards the doors, they close and he turns toward Saruman*

Saruman: "Join forces with me, Magneto, it is the only way."

*Gandalf uses his telekinetic powers over metal to rip off portions of the walls and sends them flying into Saruman*

PJ: "CUT!!! This isn't X3!! Ian, knock it off! You're supposed to be losing!"