View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 03:29 PM   #273
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Brinniel,

I thought this was a good game, and I am willing to help. However, I'm uncertain what to do.

Is there any chance of Mattius coming back in the fall? Didn't Bethberry mention that he might be back in September? If so, should we wait for him to return.

We've lost so many players. Wouldn't we have to go out and try and get replacements? There is one possibility I can think of. We could do a narrative post and have the "old crew" (i.e. those who'd dropped out from the game) stay in the forest and/or go out to fight the huorn who, according to my last post, were following the Easterlings out of the woods to launch an attack. They would then drop out of the storyline.

We'd have to recruit new posters for the main crew who'd be going east to rescue the Entwives, plus at least one other person to help me portray the enslaved Entwives and the nasty Easterlings.

Perhaps, the next step should be this:

1. Write those posters who originally signed up and see who's still interested if the game gets going again.

2. Contact Bethberry for ideas and help.

3. Think of people who might be interested in coming on board.

You can contact me by pm or my barrowdowns addie (childofthe7thage@barrowdowns.com), but just as Bethberry says in her post on the mail......please be very explicit about who you are and what you're writing about or I may delete you as a suspicious e-mail.

Cami