View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 04:55 PM   #253
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
And of course, my whole suspicion of Lottie is based on the idea that she actually hinted to the wolves that she was cursed, and they attacked her because of it.

Why would she do that? I can think of a couple possibilities:
a) maybe she is both cursed and out for revenge, and wanted to be a wolf so she could have night kills?
b) maybe she was simply a hunter (and out for revenge) and could only kill Agan if she was attacked?
c)????
d)profit

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?
I mean, I would like to weigh in, yeah. I did not hint to the wolves, and I definitely am not the Cursed. I want the people who killed my Lover dead, yes, but it's not a game mechanic or anything - I can still win if they aren't all dead. I didn't kill Agan because she got Tar lynched, I killed her because I thought she was a wolf. I'm suspicious of Kit, not because she also voted Tar, but because it makes sense to me that she would be the last wolf.

Also, if I were the Cursed and was hinting to the wolves, why would I have killed Agan that same Night? If I was trying to become a wolf, it makes no sense to kill part of the pack the Night I supposedly joined it.

Honestly, I leave for a few hours and everything falls apart.

Last edited by Loslote; 12-18-2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: spelling
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote