View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #35
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
G55, Kitanna and Bom should be the three wolves. One wolf says 'well we could start with silly list posts' but unfortunately they all three did it!

Bom? It's Day 1. Pretend to be the cobbler if you want. As long as you're an innocent not a Gifted then if you end up dying it's protecting Gifteds. Shame for the village if silly behaviour ends up with us lynching an innocent over a wolf though.

G55 votes Nerwen. Well, clearly a random vote. Guess we'll have to hope we see more of her toMorrow.

Inzil's a bit aggressive. 'And you know this how?' to Nerwen, and something previously toward Bom I think.

Agan - kind of agree with her comment on G55 saying only around Nights. Was an odd thing to point out really. Could have just said 'oh no it turns out I'm not really around on the days that are Days', mentioning Nights at all is unnecessary. Could be a hint. But, G55 isn't going to be back toDay, so pass for now.

Lottie and Bom are both using kthxbai. Cobbler to wolf? Wolf to wolf? Totally random?

Nerwen also a bit aggressive, particularly towards Lottie.

Ooh Nog's catch on Inzil is interesting! If Inzil turns out to be a wolf there could be some good leads in there.

Pitch looks good. Or at least, lots of interesting comments. And made me read Agan's post: we are not in the same wolfpack ... suggesting that one of the two is in a wolf pack?

So,

++INZIL
Somewhat aggressive. Still considering Nerwen's 'back-stabbing' comment deeply suspicious despite pretty much everyone else considering it to be a reply to G55 voting for her the post before. If he forgot about G55 voting for her, then he only read half of the post he quoted by Shasta - in which Shasta mentions G55 voting for Nerwen ... this quote coming immediately after another mention of Nerwen's comment being suspicious.

That's it from me toDay.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote