View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #17
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Cobbler? He doesn't look any more cobblerish than usual. (Not taking into account, of course, that his occupation is "cobbler" - but I think we should forget that before somebody, somewhere, gets confused.) Seriously now, I don't think we can deduce much anything from Bom's posts this far since they have not, at least in my opinion, differed in any remarkable way of the way he plays whatever his role.
I agree. Bom's doing his standard "suspicious innocent" deal, which can as always be taken many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Thanks G55 for listening to my "flood the thread with incriminating evidence" statement! /sarcasm

I'm going to go out a limb and say her random vote was probably decided by metagaming. I can't say I like what she did, but on the other hand, I came close to having to do the same thing. There doesn't seem to be much more to say on the subject. She voted for someone who hasn't spoken and she won't be back to make a more informed vote.
It's tough to call G55's vote, with so little to go on. Convenient for a baddie, but also understandable for a time-pressed innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
*rings handbell*

Oyez! Oyez! Good people of Esgaroth, honoured guests from the Mountain and Forest, and all travellers from near and far! Be known that Galadriel55 is a sneaking, backstabbing wretch! Let none sample her cooking!
Really? And you know this for what reason?