View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 11:04 PM   #38
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

Niniel was very confused; she didn't want to let Dynaviir go off alone, but she didn't want to leave Soronume after just having found him again. But Dynaviir's leaving reminded her sharply of her own sudden departure from the table a few nights past. But it was nice to just sit and talk with Soronume. But--she cut herself off before she twisted her mind into a headache.

"I-I don't kn-n-now what's wr-r-r-rong with Dynaviir," she stammered, blushing. She didn't want Soronume to think ill of her friend; she had so few and she wanted them all to like each other. She pulled her hair around and tugged on it. It was tempting to put the end of it in her mouth, as she had done when she was a little--when she was a little g.irl? Funny, she didn't remember that before...

Never mind, there were more important things. Like what she was going to do about Dynaviir...and what she was going to do about Soronume. Things were never this complicated when she was on her own!

Finally, she rose, explaining, "I-I think I-I better s-s-see what's wrong. I-I-I shouldn't be t-t-too long." She blushed again, sure that she was making some sort of hideous social mistake, one that would ruin her (nonexistent) chances with Soronume forever. But, her conscience nagged her, what about Dynaviir? So, she went outside just in time to see him disappear into the stables and follow him.