View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 02:26 PM   #5
Gorothlammothiel

Gorothlammothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Having conversed briefly with Novardaion moments before, a silence had taken the table. "How is it that you know Niniel?" Dynaviir asked, protectivly.

Soronume hesistated. "I'm afraid there is no elaborate tale there, Dynaviir. I met the fair maiden in this Inn, not so long ago. She was kind enough to allow me to join her and we have become friends, at least on my part." Niniel blushed at this comment as she replied, "and on mine Soronume." That short tale did not seem to put Dynaviir's mind at ease.

Soronume had noticed that Dynaviir had greeted him with some concern though whether that had been aimed at him directly, or strangers in general, Soronume did not know. However, Dynaviir seemed more ar ease now, and appeared to be happy to see the lady Niniel smile. It lightened Soronume's own heart to see her smile again. She had seemed so sombre of late.

Soronume sensed unease as the table. Though they seemed to have accepted his presence, Soronume could not help but think he was unwelcome at the table and he should take leave and await the lady Niniel at some other time. "Dynaviir, does my explanation not please you? You have such a look on your face that you appear uncomfortable, I should leave you if I am not welcome".