View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 06:39 PM   #430
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Dr. Dream Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orominuialwen
I had a terrible BD dream last night. In my dream, I logged on to the 'Downs and the background, instead of being black, was a sort of swirly dark blue and green. There was a big notice on the forum's main page saying that the 'Downs was permanently closed and would never reopen. I remember crying a lot in the dream. The eerie thing is that when I woke up, I had tears in my eyes and all over my face. The dream must have gotten to me so much that I actually cried while I was asleep. It was probably the second saddest dream I've ever had, after the dream I had where my brother died.
This needs no interpretation. I think I'd cry too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orom
A few weeks ago, I dreamt that I got a text message from LMP. I was in a parking lot somewhere when it came, and I remember wondering how he had gotten my phone number. The message turned out to just be notifying me that LMP had PMed me.
You secretly wanted to hear from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orom
I had this last dream several months ago. In it, Kitanna and Firefoot had decided to join my robotics team. It was right before we were supposed to leave for Chicago for our competition and someone had decided that it would make more sense for them to come to Madison and stay here the night before, rather than just going to Chicago (which would be a lot closer in RL), so I decided that they would say at my house the night before setting off for Chicago. I think there might have been more to the dream, but that's all I remember of it now.
I'm not sure what robotics means compared to anything else; you'd have to tell me more about it. I don't know how your Downs relationship with Kit & FF differs (or not) from others', but this seems pretty straightforward to me too: you wanted to connect with these two - - - bring them right into your own house - - - which in dreams is akin to bringing someone right inside yourself.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote