View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #345
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Btw. the number of "no-shows" starts to be unbearable and is unusually high. If they are wolves that's plain unfair hiding there in the mass-shadows where you can't pick one from another - and if they are ordos that's plain unfair as well letting the baddies roam with their influence. With something like half of the people playing it's hard to say this is a game.

I thought of giving someone a host of votes now and go to sleep and then wake up to see what to do in the morning, but now I think I need to just go to sleep. I'm having six votes right now and am pretty puzzled about a number of things which I should think a little while I try to get some sleep.

I'm still an optimist, you see?

And I'm willing to use a host of votes if it looks like it's needed - or if I have a chance for it... *the little pessimist comes forward*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote