View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #343
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
I will not vote for Greenie today, if you want to that's your choice. If you want to push your bonus votes on her, I will make a necessary move to see she is not lynched.
If you are her packmate I understand. If not, then remember that I warned you about her.

But as I'm not able to overvote you I'll leave her be toDay.

Oh my, you make this hard.

Justr straightening off this one as well as it seems to come up every now and then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
considering he said early in the day we harped about how we "really" have to lynch someone.
Many early posts are written "in character" as you know... but that happily soon wanes away - unless it's an in-character game where it is prerogative to write IC.

Quote:
I'm more concerned still about Kuru and Fea's 4 bonus votes - all I can say about it right now is she is fishing for a reaction maybe?
My problems as well. And just as I felt I was ready to decide I see that I wawer.

EDIT: X'd with Form... and reconsidering...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote