View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #342
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent2010 View Post
I'm more concerned still about Kuru and Fea's 4 bonus votes - all I can say about it right now is she is fishing for a reaction maybe?
Yes. What's up with those votes, Fea dear? I was going to say something when I cross-posted, but I had to be moving quickly... and I'd hoped you'd explicate with a string of one-liner posts. Or something. But this is right out of the blue! The Kuru-suspicion not so much... but the bonus votes? Typically impulsive, maybe... or cobblery-deviant? I don't know...

Nogrod, if you're looking for preferences regarding your bonus-vote splurge, between Fea, Kuru, and Greenie, I'm going to have to go contra-Kentian and say I'd most prefer you went Greenie. It's no more than slight feeling, but she's the only one of the three that even strikes me as queasy. Kuru is flat out neutral. Perhaps he'd be easier to peg if I hadn't defended him against Cobblerism, but as it is I can't push myself off the fence either way on him just yet.

As for Fea, well... I was thinking she was innocent to me (insofar as Fea ever is), but that's admittedly on rather less posting than one normally manages to get a feel off of, and that bonus vote thing is throwing a wrench into things. I'm really not sure where to put her... so as far as that goes, I would be inclined to leave her be for the day.