View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #341
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
OMG, how many times do we have to go through this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
You can, and you have argued that we didn't know whom people were yesterDay.
However even with the lack of knowledge - why would you do such a thing?
You are faced with voting for two people, one you think is a wolf and the other you think is a cobbler.
Why, would you split your votes - in favor of the one whom you thought was a wolf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by me in post #286, quoting this the second time
Well, one doesn't exactly know who is what on Day1, right? So voting for two people you suspect the most furthers the chances that one of them gets lynched in comparison to other candidates. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
I was not there on the deadline. I couldn't watch who gets lynched in the end to choose from the two only one. So then one tries to bring up those one thinks are the most suspicious to him - and in this game we have a chance to vote for two.

And it's not in favour of either of them. Both votes are valid and carry as much weight!

Okay, my last chance of trying to understand you: there was indeed a 1/17 chance I might be Pippin to be sure. Is that what you're after? Funnily you haven't mentioned that possibility yourself... it would have been much easier if you had mentioned it right away - and it would have been quite natural for you to say it out plainly if that was what you meant. It would have saved us from a lot of time spent on this unnecessary argument.

Are you possibly getting hints or orders from somewhere all the time and just don't get what they say, like "press on with his vote-case, it's a good one" - and you didn't realise it was the speculation of myself not knowing whether I'm Pippin or not which could be pressed about?

But to be honest, I didn't think about that back then. A chance of 1/17 is as good as nothing in a situation I was not too sure about either of my candidates. They were the ones I suspected, not the ones I knew were this or that. I was just wishing to have one of them lynched as I thought that would be good.

Or maybe we just have a total communication breakdown here? That might be a reasonable solution to this.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote