View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #339
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Now I just need to think whether to invest my votes on you or Kuru? Or Greenie - that's a longer story but I just feel her being one of the baddies even if I can't point to any definitive case with her. Yes Kent, she looks perfcectly reasonable - and that's the whole point.
-Nogrod
I will not vote for Greenie today, if you want to that's your choice. If you want to push your bonus votes on her, I will make a necessary move to see she is not lynched.

I would just like to point out however about Nogrod's split vote. What I questioned was why? considering he said early in the day we harped about how we "really" have to lynch someone. But I do recall in the Day -1, or somewhere in the records, Nogrod saying it would be interesting to divide your votes and seemed fascinated to try it. That doesn't mean he can't be a wolf and still do it, but I'm not sure we should lynch him based on the grounds that he was the only one to split his vote.

I'm more concerned still about Kuru and Fea's 4 bonus votes - all I can say about it right now is she is fishing for a reaction maybe?