View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #322
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
In his next post is a case against Nienna and the double-vote for her and Kuru. What I find interesting is that the earlier post makes it look like he just wants to choose one of the "slackers" (not a nice thing to say, by the way, and I'm not sure I understand what you mean with this anyway), and yet in the next one he brings up his case against Nienna, sounding like he genuinely suspected her of wolvery. I find this kind of controversial, rather like a wolf seeing a nice straw and grasping at it a tad too hard.
Okay, let's start with the politically correct behaviour. The term 'slackers' was straight loan from Sally's post where she called people slackers for not posting enough. I agreed with her - and also about her being one... So no offence meant.

But yes, I did actually suspect Nienna of wolvery and she was one of the least posting persons on Day1. So I can see no problem there as she fitted both categories (not posting & suspicious) to me. On the other hand, I wouldn't have had anything against Alonariel, Shasta, Sally, Fea... except that they posted a way too little. So voting someone of them back there would probably have been just a vote wasted. (That's why I think people should post if they play)

How come you Greenie don't call your own "case" against Agan yesterDay (known innocent) or on me toDay (an innocent) "a wolf seeing a nice straw and grasping at it a tad too hard"?

One thing about style once more. Why do you say grasping it "a tad too hard"? What was "too hard" there? Giving a reason and a vote? Now that kind of talk is called rhetorics which is the most convenient tool for those who know what they are doing.

EDIT: X'd with Shasta
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote