View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 01:43 PM   #778
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

After finishing his bath.He took out some fresh cloths from his satchel.Well now its been long since I wore these.He though to himself.But it is fitting none the less.

Now he was dressed in the way of the men of Gondor.The cloths he kept on him as spares if need be.So he made his way down the stairs, where he saw Bali talking to miss Pio.So he walked over to Elwen.Who he called Arendill earlier.

"So now,I can see you recognize my cloths.But your wondering still about my knowledge of you.Well,I am good friend with the Ents dear lady.They heard a silver haired man singing of the star maiden he was to meet.Named Arnedill the fair.He sang and described you in his song.So he sang to trees and things.The Ents heard of this from the trees."Pausing now to sit down.

"Then the trees heard your song and saw your silver bow.Witch is a rare and great weapon.This was also know by my friend Treebeard.So the trees said they had come across a star maiden.With a silver bow to him.Treebeard pays attention to all that sing to his trees you see.So he knew of you and that you where the one that the man had sang of."Now her eyes looked on him wondering.

"So you see all of this came to me when last I talked to Mossfoot.He had heard all of the news from Treebeard.Telling me of the fair people that where comming through the lands.So I knew that he was your betrohted.The silver ring on your finger my lady."He now pointed to her hand.

"Not much of any of the travlers that pass this land are not watched.By Rangers,Ents or orthers.Peole of your kind don't come vary often,you see.So it was easy to figure out.Besides that I have read of your kind before.I am a bit of a book worm you see.Its one of the main reasons that I am off to Rivendell soon.Would you like to join Bali and me?We have been going back and forth telling storys.I still have a few left as does he.He is kind and friendly,so there is no worry that he is some strange Dwarf.Come join us there will be fun in it.Maybe you have some good storys too Elwen."now Bali was done talking to Pio.He waved him over from across the room.

[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]