View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 03:35 PM   #57
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

The half elf lefy and Arawil glared at the door as it closed.
"Happy now? Another member to our merry little crew!"
"Oh you cannot say you are not even slightly pleased to have another worthy companion?"
The maia glared at the sprite but was denied a specific place to glare as she couldnt properly see the sprite.
"Oh your impossible!" Arawil stood abruptly. "I cant even glare at you! If would be so much easier if you were a so-called land walker, for then at least i would not have to glare at thin air!"
Yes! Progress! the wind sprites heart leapt and she practically danced around the room. She did not push the matter though. "Of course, Arawil. For all of us..."
The maia once again looked strangely at the sprite but simply raised an eyebrow. She sighed.
"Well, if you insist on having something to do, go scare some servants and let a voice out of the air tell them we're leaving tomorrow morning. And you may as well alert the travelling circus thats coming with us."
"'Us.' Thankyou."
Arawil glared at the air again and Hreeza laughed mischeiviously. "When you wake in the morning, is your first thought how to annoy me?"
Hreezas voice took on a hurt tone. "Wy of course not O Mistress Of Paranoia." She floated towards the door, turning as she left.
"I dont sleep!"
Arawil threw a piece of bread towards the air where the sprite had a few seonds ago been. "Exasperator!"
Hreeza silvery laugh reached Arawil as the sprite drifted down the corridor.
"Of course, O Noble Bread Thrower!"