View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 08:03 PM   #65
GreatWarg
Shade of Carn Dûm

GreatWarg has just left Hobbiton.
Question

But why would the King of Numenor keep the hobbits imprisoned, if it weren't for Sauron? Also, Child touched on the point I was making: if he did know, he would be guarding the east side. Though we would perhaps have to create an explanation for why he did not just kill the hobbits.

I don't mind killing and fighting. I don't mind if we kill heaps of Sauron's guards. Let them pay for their cruelty! Er - sorry - instinctual thing. But the problem is, we cannot spare much time. We will either have to hit and run, or kill all of the guards there first. But then we would have to make sure messages weren't sent to Sauron first, or that no guards slipped away. It will make it definitely harder to do a time-shift so soon, or else we will face the perilous wrath of the Lords of the Sea.

Edit: Bird: I think we can see why he did not give you one. But you are dangerous enough without it, as a skin-changer. Change into a dragon, and you'll send the guards crying for mercy.

[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: GreatWarg ]