View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 01:39 PM   #219
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Disclaimer: I've been awake for the past 28 hours so this will probably be incoherent and rambling, with a dash of delusional thinking....

It's unfortunate that Boro was innocent, but actually I stand by my reason for voting him as I do not find Legate suspicious enough to lynch, and at the time he had been participating far more than Boro, so would be the worse loss. Well, now Legate is gone all day and will be silent, but I was going by the past posting patterns.

Quote:
The third one is harder, but I think it's Diamond. I've found her the suspiciously innocentish person here and her vote looks wierd. Though not wierd enough to say for sure. If she had suspected Rune she would have been far more suspicious with this figure. Because she just couldn't have voted Rune and caused a double lynch. And now that she didn't vote for Legate but even saved him, does speak for her. But I'm not lowering my guard!
Wait, I don't understand. First you said my vote was weird and then you say it "does speak for me"? By that I assume you meant it speaks well for me? I'm a little confused as to what you actually are saying about me here.

As far as Rune, I wasn't paying that much attention to him, I think at the time I finished my read through Boro and Legate were tied which made them the only two players who, I suppose, really seemed to matter at the moment.

Eugh. I don't have much time so I won't really waste it on self defense, especially as I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I haven't had time to analyse everyone this game and so I'm playing a somewhat Valier-esque "gut feeling" sort of thing with whom I find suspicious.

Right now my spidey-sense is tingling most in Mac's direction... something about his sureness that Boro would be innocent seems too sure.

SPM seems very innocent to me, which maybe ought to be worrisome in itself as I usually suspect him, but I felt this way last game and he was innocent after all... so I'm not going to worry over him too much for the time being.

There are others players who have been way too quiet to get a read on (I know I'm one of them) and I'm tempted to vote for them just to clear up the view, so to speak. Perhaps I ought to start with myself. But I'm not Nilpish quite yet.

Sigh. I really have to go now. I'm about to be physically ill with sleep deprevation and I have to show up at work again in 6 hours, so it's high time I passed out. It would take a miracle for me to make it online again before Day end, so I'm going to go with my spidey-sense on this one:

+ + Mac