View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #367
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Another short notice... so you guys think I'm overstretching when finding Nerwen to have hinted of being Hades? Looking at phantom and Greenie doing their stuff toDay... well you're really doing it!

Phantom's building of the Hades-hints looks pretty much a collection of fabricated and off-their relation picked things, but still Greenie picked on it saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I was pretty sure yesterDay that Mac was Hades (a big part of why I voted for him in the first place), but didn't want to say it because I kind of hoped against all hope that Persephone had failed to notice what I did (a big part of why I voted for him with such flimsy reasons instead of my real ones). That obviously doesn't matter anymore now that all his possible Hades hints are out in the open anyway.
Okay one reason to my reaction: I actually agreed yesterDay - and do so toDay - on what Mac said, that you really can make the argument that Nerwen is a wolf becasue of her Hades-stuff. It is a point worth noticing, but hardly a call for Persephone to look at him.

Another reason: most of us commented on the lovers and our need to find any hints they would desperately need to make - I was probably one of the most loud on that. So why pick Mac as someone who had an obsession with it - or pick up somethig like "we need to look at hints" as especially suspicious. We need to look at hints, and I believe many said that.

And that "gives up" -part - as another second-language speaker I see that as a bit over the top. Really. Also being alone - with his opinion on that subject matter? Right?

I don't believe I'm taking such a strong defencive stance on Mac but no can do as your efforts in making him look like Hades look much more evil. Which doesn't mean I think he's innocent by definition.

But you two could be Hera and Zeus actually? Trying to help Nerwen (eg. the real Hades)? How would that sound to you guys?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote