View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 12:40 AM   #202
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
As was already said, Diamond18's real name is Sarah Rose (with the probable inclusion of middle name Lita )

She shares my passion for fine rock music (one of her former signatures, if my memory is not failing me and it was hers indeed, hinted that maybe she enjoys the music by Nightwish, fascinating finnish band with female vocal. The quote in qeustions was Over the hills and far away. Or maybe it was a location? Anyways, since the sentence comes originally from the folk song, my deductions may be erroneous.

We do share passion for cats too (though how being raised by swamp rats enables one to love cats I fail to see... )

She is the one and only person (besides yours truly) I've seen using 'reason for editing' field above the post box. I think such a behavior should be encouraged - after all, such a field is there for a reason, eh? The latest 'reason' is 'blasted typos' (mine are usually 'dratted spelling' ones...)

She chose her nick when she was 18 (she will turn 20 on September 30, bye, crazed teenage years...). so now is stuck as Bryan Adams is - "Eighteen til I die, gonna be eighteen til I die' kind of stuff (unless UBB upgrades allow us to change screennames, so she'll be able to change hers simultaneously - Diamond19, Diamond20 etc )

She works in a library as a desk assistant, but, somehow I can't see her slithering among the readers saying 'sshhh!'. Probably she slacks (subject to revision once corrected) at her library work, and writes 'fantasy/horror/weird schtuff' in the library (mostly suited place for the feat, in my opinion - silence, atmosphere...)

================

Official Note (With no regards to what is written above): Hey, folks whatever happened to 'once in every ten posts or more' guideline?

*mutters under his nose: you make something voluntary, nobody does it...

It's not compulsory, yes, but be more responsible, pray!

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 08-20-2004 at 06:32 AM. Reason: spelling, comme toujours
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote