View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 11:50 PM   #1302
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Concrete thoughts on each living player

I haven't really had a chance to collect my thoughts on each person left, and given the last two Days, it looks like I probably should start reassessing everyone. So I'm skimming over my old posts in the thread to see if there's anything I've forgotten/need to follow up on now that we know more. These are the concrete thoughts I've mentioned in the thread about about reasons people looked good or bad (more than just feelings/vibes/sub-radar location) that are still relevant:

Thinlómien
  • Neutral: Seemed (to me on Day 1) to avoid getting too deep into the fake vote discussion.
  • Bad: In Day 2, it looked to me like she was attacking Boro and then backed off once it was gaining traction.
  • Bad Early on in Day 3, discounted the idea of wolf-on-wolf for Huin. We only know Lhuna and Huin's roles, so we'll see whether there were any in time, but in principle I didn't like this at the time.
  • Probably good: Her all out on the Sally quarantine (originally I thought this didn't exonerate her - and it doesn't - but it does look more good than bad).
  • ????: She's on Hui's list of suspects. The others turned out to be innocent. Does this mean that she's the one wolf he snuck in there or just another innocent he wanted to quarantine/infect? Not sure.
  • ??: Mentioned by Lhuna as a possible wolf.
  • Bad: Flimsy case against me based on Legate-seeming-like-a-seer theory.

Loslote
  • Too under my radar for anything apparently.

Kath
  • Bad: Quoting known-wolf Lhuna saying my voting was suspicious, and then saying it for herself.

A Little Green
  • Too under my radar for anything apparently.

Boromir88
  • Bad: Lots of strange/not-actually-helpful posting on Day 1
  • Bad: His focused Day 2 post felt like it was trying to narrow the general discussion (and made him look better by omission).
  • Bad: Again focused on a specific subset, and did the same thing as Lommy in avoiding talking about wolf-on-wolf. Again, we'll see in future whether this shielded anyone.
  • ??: Mentioned by Lhuna as a possible wolf.

Brinniel
  • Neutral: Seemed (to me on Day 1) to avoid getting too deep into the fake vote discussion.

Rune Son of Bjarne
  • Bad: Admitted that he naturally suspects me, but went along with that anyway.

THE Ka
  • TBD: If Brinn is evil, could've engaged in some risky wolf-on-wolf on Day 1 (if she didn't think Brinn-voting was as likely as it actually was).
  • TBD: Expanded votes on Day 3. At the time, I was suspicious because I thought it was possible Mac was evil. Looking back, this still could be bad (but not as bad) if Lottie is good - she may have been trying to start a Lottie-waggon to prevent a Hui quarantine as Mac-suspicion was losing steam.
  • Bad: Potentially trying to pin me and Shasta together in suspicion.

Shastanis Althreduin
Good:
  • Good: His #322 looked like it was intended to minimize the Kit discussion. Though it should be noted that it could've been wolvish (and calculated to look good, and low-cost if he already was confident she was actually the ranger), but that seems less likely.
  • TBD: If Brinn is evil, he added added Pitch to viable alternative candidates.
  • Bad: Holding his Day 2 vote (when a wolf was on the line) until it didn't matter.
  • Bad: Potentially trying to pin me and THE Ka together in suspicion.
  • Possible wolf slip, followed up by 'subtly' pretending to be the seer.

Topics not included above:
  • The Rune-Legate discussion (See my #1075). There's a chance that Lhuna could have argued against Rune seeming innocent to leave open the possibility of throwing a packmate under the bus, but again, this needs to be looked over in more detail.

Ok, what does this tell me? I've definitely had too much tunnel-vision. I need to reassess everyone.