View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #618
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Nog thinking everyone is a lover.
All you need is love = Love is all you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Swag? I have swag? I have swag? I have a verbal limp most of the time. ^.^
I think the lions admitted they had no idea who the seer was but were looking after her/him, and they chose you because of your... what? "Aura", "Assertiveness", "Confidence"... "Swag"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyth
I was pretty much torn up the entire time, and constantly double-guessing myself, but I am pretty proud that I had ended up voting for lions on 3 out of my 4 votes. Funnily enough, the only time I was actually on the lynching side was the innocent Kit! I felt so guilty afterwards too!
That was an exceptionally cool first game showing! And I can tell you that after something like 50 games (or something as ridiculous) I'm still constantly double-guessing myself, getting assured of wrong choices and feeling guilty not managing to make the right decisions... but also every now and again totally enjoying getting it right as well! That's the game - and the fun of it: such a rollercoaster-ride...

Oh, and I think there are two people who have really earned some extra kudos: Greenie and Eönwë were so spot on like everytime! It's hard to surpass that. Cool spotting and unwavering determination!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote