View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 07:23 AM   #208
Aireglin
Pile O'Bones

Aireglin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The door creaked as someone unlocked it and pushed it open. A woman stepped into the room, her hair black and her eyes filled with questionablity. She apeared to be human but Nuinlómë didn't care who or what she was because finally she would be free, finally she could hear birds and feel the wind against her face again. "At last..." Nuin says, reaching out for her and almost exploding with joy. Her savor had finally come. The woman came over, suprise and shock spilling over her face. "thank you" Nuin mouthed, unable to speak, filled with hope. "Elwyn, Mithwyn, Ransom...little help here?" said the woman, lifting up Nuin's witherd body. "What's you name?" she says looking into Nuins eyes. "Nui...Nuinlómë" she replied, tear forming in her eyes, "and you are my savor" She gripped the womans hand, unconsiousness over taking her. "My savor..." she whispered before falling into darkness.
"N..Nothing important...that is I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world but please mister Gandalf sir don't hurt me...don't turn me into anything...un-natural" ~Samwise Gamgee, Movie