View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 12:02 PM   #84
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

8 weeks would be cutting it close for this RPG, I think, since it seems there will be much subterfuge and subplot deepening in it.

How about we say 8 to 10 weeks? That way you will get a notice from me at 6 weeks and then again at 8 weeks that the game needs to move to its stated end goal.

I do need to clarify a couple of areas with you:

Who are(is) the owner(s) of the game? I prefer that it be 3 or less people. It's easier for me to coordinate with them. And will all the owners share the same ability to make decisions for the game, or will their be one chief owner and the others will defer to her decisions?

I am also thinking there will be dedicated character spots for those who have helped in the planning process. Correct?

When you submit the Game Proposal, I only need the Character Descriptions of each owner and their First Posts on it, for the game to be reviewed. Plus a simple list under Character's Needed of writer's names who will have a dedicated character for the game.

The other writers, then, should submit their Character Bios and First Posts to the owners (and it would be good if the owners dedicated ONE person to receive them). The owners will then review those themselves and ask for changes or additions via PM.

Once they are satisfactory, then submit them to me IN THE ORDER IN WHICH YOU WANT THEM POSTED ON THE GAME.

OR - you can set up this process at the END of the Planning Thread after the Game Proposal is done and sent in - I just need all the posts for the additional writers together, in one place, and preferably in order, or with a clear list of names for me in order. It makes it easier for me to set up the Game.

All the Character Bios and the First Posts of the dedicated characters must be in before I open the Discussion Thread for the Game.

To Summarize:

Submit the Game Proposal with:

1.) Character Bios and First Posts for the owner(s) only.

2.) A list, under Characters, of the names of the writers who will have dedicated character spots in the game. (This is in addition, of course, to the other characters needed that prospective gamers will be able to try out for.)

Then, by PM or at the end of this Planning Thread:

Gather all the Character Bios with attached First Posts for the those on your list of dedicated characters - either put them in order, if you receive them by PM, and send them to me.

OR have your writers for these dedicated characters place them at the END of this discussion thread, grouped together, with a list for me at the end of this group of the order in which they are to appear on the Game.

Thanks! ~~ Pio

email: piosenniel@barrowdowns.com