View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 06:17 AM   #354
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Something you failed to mention Enca?

#327 - Kath admits that her suspicions of Eomer have no basis.

This seems to clear me from Lhuna's later accusations. She says that maybe the Seer wasn't so subtle; maybe she did catch wolf-Eomer! Well, if she did then why did she retract her suspicions of me? I believe the suspicion and the retraction happened in the same day. I doubt that Kath had the opportunity to dream about me and for that I curse the Wolf's timing; if he/she had left it another day then I'm sure Kath would have dreamt of me and I would have been cleared.

It's pretty obvious that Kath did not dream about me, because that information would contradict her flip-flopping over me on the same day.

Lhunardawen is being ridiculous. Her accusations against me make little sense. Of course (and this goes for Mormegil as well) I could be a stunningly awesome wolf by helping to kill my fellow wolves, but don't any of you (especially Lhuna) think that that's stretching things just a little bit?

I'll say it again because apparently amazingly good evidence counts for little in Loveland:

-I was one of the first to forcefully attack Kitanna.

-I was the one who pointed out again and again that the clever option was to kill Oromin (and lo and behold! it turned out to be a good idea)

-I attacked those who supported me (Fea, lmp), suicide for a wolf.

What is so hard about this? Why can't you see? I am clearly not a wolf. Stop voting for me.

Right now, I am suspicious of Morm, Saurreg, Lhuna, maybe even Estel and Enca. I'm fairly certain of wilwarin's innocence. As of right now, I have no idea where my vote is going.