View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 10:45 PM   #349
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Here's a list of all of Kath's posts and what they contained.

DAY 1

#16 - No accusations or defenses.
#19 - "No gifted villager can really hint at their role until at least one wolf is dead."
#23 - Says she was actually just thinking of the Shirriffs when she wrote the above quote.
#46 - Asks for clarification regarding the role of the cobbler.
#68 - Suspects TGWBS because he is "far too keen to lynch people".
#70 - Says TGWBS accuses without reason.

Does not vote.

DAY 2

#152 - Attributes her lack of vote to RL problems and not being able to get on the computer in time.
#168 - Long post. Can't believe people thought Nilp was a wolf because "his act was just too obvious." Thinks Kitanna voted for Nilp out of the fear that if he really was a wolf, suspicion would be cast on her. Says she will closely watch Encai and make a decision later. Thinks innocent: Mormegil, Wilwa, Dancing Spawn, Eomer. Neutral/unsure about: Oddwen, TGWBS, Kitanna, Saurreg, Encai, TE-W, LMP, TORE. Suspicious of: Durelin, Oromin, Lhuna. Thinks that Lhuna's howling and odd behavior might be a way to hide in the open.
#200 - Mentions suspicions of Oddwen, Durelin, TGWBS, and TE-W. Votes for Durelin.

DAY 3

#217 - Says if Oromin were indeed the cobbler, we should not lynch her; suggests she might be a wolf in disguise. Is suspicious of Wilwa, Kitanna, and TE-W.
#219 - Asks Kitanna to clarify theory regarding TE-W.
#221 - Reiterates suspicion of Kitanna and TE-W.
#226 - Says she "sincerely believe[s]" Kitanna is a wolf and Oromin most likely the cobbler. Thinks only one of the two Oromin named (Wilwa and Lhuna) is a wolf. Is now unsure regarding TE-W.
#236 - Creates plan to lynch, in order, Kitanna, Wilwa, and TE-W. Says if one of them is innocent, Oromin should then be lynched.
#240 - Disagrees with Kitanna that Oromin's absence will hurt the game.
#243 - Says she would not mind changing the lynch order to Kitanna, TE-W, Wilwa. Wants everyone to agree on a plan.
#259 - Says TE-W is placing blame on her to avoid getting lynched himself. Votes for Kitanna.

DAY 4

#283 - Is apprehensive towards the idea of the Seer revealing him/herself. Says TE-W should be suspected before Oromin.
#299 - Wants a double-lynching of TE-W and Oromin. Urges TE-W, Oromin, and Wilwa to vote for Oromin to make this possible. Votes for Oromin.

DAY 5

#315 - Wants to lynch Oromin. Is no longer suspicious of Wilwa. Is "worried" about Eomer.
#318 - Asks about the role of the Cursed Villager.
#327 - "At the moment I would guess that the Seer does not know who the wolves are or they would have revealed themselves for the good of the village." Is suspicious of Morm. Votes for Oromin.

-------------------------------------------------

So what does all this mean? Who might she have dreamed about? The first DAY she makes nothing clear to us. It would seem that she was suspicious of TGWBS, but we know he was innocent. From her posts on DAY 2, she suspects Oddwen, Durelin, TGWBS, and TE-W. All of these were innocent. DAY 3, votes for Kitanna. She may have dreamt about her. I think she dreamt about Oromin as well, since she very much wanted her dead. Also, I think she might have dreamt about me, since she said she was going to watch me closely.

I don't really know who to suspect. The remaining wolf is playing it very close to the vest -- and let's not forget about the Cursed Villager! Vote wisely, O Lovelanders, lest we release another wolf among us!
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote