View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 10:59 AM   #339
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Quote:
Dah execu'or must go! Join me me fellow villagers.
I'm not about to at this time of day. With 23 hours & 48 minutes left, Saurreg casts a vote. Interesting, indeed. Now your logic, you may have a point there. But still, like Eomer said, Kath didn't do a whole lot of straight talking - even your refrence there to Mormegil is an "I think".

I am inclined to think that Mormegil is innocent, despite his half-suspicions of me. I am inclined to think that Enca & Wilwa stand good chances of being sheriffs (<---hey, I finally figured out how to spell it! ); unless Enca is a wolf trying to bind herself to Wilwa, but I find that doubtful. I am inclined to believe that Eomer is innocent. I am certainly inclined to believe that I am innocent. I am inclined to believe that Lhuna is either a cobbler (likely) or a wolf running a bold bluff the way she has. I wouldn't mind finding out, though. I am inclined to believe I don't know what to make of Saurreg, but I don't like casting votes twelve minutes into the DAY.

Therefore my suspect list (which Morm is usually fond of ) is:

1.Lhuna
2.Saurreg
3.Wilwarin (a distant third)
4.Enca
5.(tied)Mormegil & Eomer
6.TORE

edit: cross-posted with Mormegil & am now further convinced of his innocence because of the reasonable defense he gave of himself.
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote