View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #324
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril Full Moon?

But to Mordor with it! I am much too enraged, confused, and eager for wolf-lynchings to be bothered by the Moon's mischievousness.

A mocking laugh I offer to these lycans for desperately killing just any villager thinking he/she is the Seer. I thank thee all for not finding out who the real Seer is.

As for the Seer, have they not had enough dreams to help us in our predicament? I have feared for their life the past Night, and it is very fortunate that their identity has not yet been compromised. But what if these foul, hateful werewolves finally succeed in killing them toNight? Without a single dream being revealed? Then again, maybe the Seer has already revealed substantial information after all, but they have been too much enclosed in subtlety for us to make anything out of them.

Oromin is becoming more and more confuzzling. I was very much convinced that she is just the cobbler, for she made a mistake of choosing me to be her fellow werewolf. Possibly she deliberately did so to force me (and maybe wilwa) to vote for her, thus living out her role as a cobbler. But with these goings-on I am beginning to entertain the possibiity that she is indeed a werewolf, using what happened to Nilp as protection. Has the Seer not dreamt of her yet? But I think we should leave her be for now.

I should have done this Days ago:

++EOMER OF THE ROHIRRIM
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote