View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #3054
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Geez. I'd rather not see this thing crash and half the writers leave because they're frustrated. I don't have anything to add to the current issue at the moment except to ask everyone not to get mad, and most of all, don't just throw up your hands in annoyance and leave. Not posting on the game thread is not going to solve any problems, and I propose that if people keep posting, everything will be worked out...if not for the good of the characters in the story, at least for our benefit.

Elempi, if you'd like to know, when you first left, there was a discussion about whether or not we should just remove Eodwine permanently (i.e. kill him off). But the hope that you may someday return could not be gotten rid of by all of us older players, and that is why we wrote him off as sick and shipped him off to Minas Tirith. He could return, if necessary...but after a while, if the game had progressed much longer in game time, he probably would have ended up dead.

It has only been six months since you returned. It took us nearly a year to draw to an end the day on which you announced you'd be leaving. It's not going to take us that long to finish this day. That is, not if everyone puts effort into it.