View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #398
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Let's Do Another List

Well, I've been pondering some more and all I have come up with is a list of reasons why I stopped playing werewolves in the first place. Won't share that one with you though.

Those Who Appear Innocent

Eomer of the Rohirrim - I am honestly just mentioning him first because he's top of the list and all. I would love to suspect him, but I am fairly sure he is either innocent or will in the next few days declare his wolvery in some obvious way.

Macalaure - I find him sensible.

A Little Green - Her contributions today have been helpful and I found myself agreeing with many of her points.

Shasta - He has been fairly quiet though. I wonder why?

Aganzir - Could fool me.

Those Who Are Silent

elronds_daughter - Yea, she's quiet. Yea, she made some shady calls. I do not yet see evil.

Blind Guardian - a relentless and somewhat thoughtless pursuit of Nessa here. I find this suspicious.

Nessa - We talk about her a lot, but there's no answer. Could she really be a wolf?

Manwe - has been completely flying under the radar so far. One to watch.

The Unpopular Ones

Pitchwife - seems to have gathered a lot of suspicion, backed off, changed ways... I find his analyses convincing and lucid enough, but his self preservation instincts may seem subtle wolf rather than shocked innocent.

Inziladun - has without a doubt been a distraction: strange.

Skip Spence - looks worst after last night though I cannot find the double Seer attempt story convincing - Lommy's suspicion of him was so unfixed.

The Others

Rikae - She could be either. Or. And dangerous.

Boromir88 - Strangely silent. Whether he is trying a new technique and hide in the crowd - banking on his reputation to see him through for a while - or just uninterested... I am not sure.

Legate of Amon Lanc - I do not like how he is basing all his reasoning on meta-game hunches. His posts also seem jumbled, unstructured and filled with awkward sentences: either he is being overly deliberate (wolvish behaviour) or just confused.

Wilwarin - I am not convinced of her guilt but I do not like any of her posts (to which I will add a sorry Wilwa, because you have always been quite friendly really).
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote