View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #395
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
I wish I had something substantial to contribute, but I'm afraid this is all still sort of a jumbled mess in my head, and other people are making more sense out of it than I can.
Ah but you have. You don't have to come up with anything original, just your opinions on everybody suffice for now. That means we have an easier time figuring out your fellows if you turn out to be a wolf.

Quote:
I'm not sure what to make of all this talk about the quiet ones, me being one of that number.
It's mostly just rubbish as Greenie pointed out (although with kinder words). I like to lynch a quiet player if I don't have a better suspect because it's often easier for them to slide by unnoticed while the louder ones tear each other apart. But speculating on whether a certain kill points at a quiet or a loud player... that's of no importance whatsoever.

Quote:
I think I need a cup of tea to clear my head.
Cobbler hint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
perhaps the wolves together are only deciding on 1 person, and then whoever the Cobbler suggests is who their 2nd person is
If the wolves decide to go with the cobbler's suggestion, it means they've weighed the situation and the consequences of the kill and know exactly what they are doing. They wouldn't follow the cobbler blindly just to distance themselves from the kill. I guess your suggestion is reasonable enough, but the first thing it brought to my mind was either a wolwarin or a wibbler (sorry ) telling the other(s), "See, you and I know we've been doing this!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
The big head?
Aww no! It's just that your influence in this village covers... just about everything.

Okay continuing my skip analysis now.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-08-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: xed with Mac & Eomer
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote