View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #391
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
A look at one of our quieter people:

Eomer

D1
#62 Joking banter. Observes that no one wants to stick out. Will not vote for Zil (for humour's sake) and Cailín (for obvious reasons); Ozzy could be "a potential nutter" (whatever that means).

#87 questions wilwa about the 'Pitch wagon'.

#117 complains of "over-analysis" (not sure to what this refers). Getting wolf vibes from Nessa, skip and Lottie. Jokes that he "always wants to kill" Kit, Greenie, Lommy and Kath.

#136 "Day One reasoning is, and ought to be, the slave of the passions."

#148 Would rather let Zil live. Votes Nessa because she "looks a bit funny".

#157 Replies to Lommy, who said that the Nessa-wagon felt wrong: "I didn't bother covering my tracks. You think it'll make you look better?"
Weird remark, if it wasn't meant as banter. From this and his last post it looks like he voted Nessa, at least in part, in order to save Zil, putting her in the lead by one vote.

D2
#175 Thinks Ozzy was killed because of a "definite seer hint"; Kath's dead not so interesting, but he promises to look at Kath. Defends the sallywagon, it was understandable without hindsight. Confused about the argument between wilwa and Agan over sally's cobbler comments. I thought more or less the same at the time.

#180 Kath didn't look like a Seer, but perhaps the wolves feared her wolf hunting powers. Ozzy's verses and his vote for Nessa could have looked giftedish to the wolves. Repeats that Nessa had already felt wolvish to him on Day 1. Again, my thoughts exactly.

#218 Thinks Lommy's observation about Zil's quick first post was a "good spot". Doesn't want to lynch Kit. He was a bit either-or about the matter of Zil's first post here.

#269 "All the loudmouths" (meaning Zil, me, Rikae, Agan, Legate and Mac) feel innocent. Nessa still feels wolvish, corroborated by the Ozzy kill. skip feels less wolvish. Unsure about Lommy, LR's daughter and BG. "Valier does look pretty creepy." Votes Nessa. I'm not sure where Valier's 'creepiness' came from - I noticed that several people (Legate for one, if I'm not mistaken) expressed uneasiness about her yesterDay, which I couldn't and can't see a real reason for. Anybody care to explain?

Conclusion so far: on Day 1, mostly commenting, some quaint humour; on Day 2, much more focussed. He went after Nessa consistently, for reasons I can find no fault with. As a personal observation, the Eowolf I was packmates with some games ago was both crazier and less relaxed, if that makes sense - this looks more like the innocent Eomer from our last game together.
Noteworthy is his early connection to Zil on Day 1. If Zil is guilty and Nessa innocent, he could be Zil's packmate. If Zil is innocent and Nessa guilty, he'd be a very unlikely wolf in my opinion.