View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:59 AM   #379
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I find it curious that two of the most quiet players, who would seemingly be good "no-trail" kills, are still with us. I thought I'd look at ed.

Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elronds_daughter View Post
Right, well, I had been content to sit and watch everyone else debate and glean what I could (mostly because I'm no good at thinking strategically at all), but I should probably say a brief piece before DL.

Mac and Boro have amused me greatly. In an unrelated item, they also make the most sense to me. I can't pinpoint why, but there doesn't seem anything particularly wolfish about them.

I agree with Legate's point about Inzil not coming across as suspiciously as last time.

So. Not voting any of those four. Yet.

Pitch seems shady, for reasons others have mentioned. If it was just "Hey, wait, why me?", then I wouldn't be so worried, but it's been "Hey, wait, why me? Also, here's a lot of words to make me seem like I'm contributing."

Agan doesn't look too bad to me, maybe a little shifty, but I'll have to go back and read through things again. I'll do the same with Lottie, since I'm not entirely sure where Legate's vote came from...

Right, that's it from me for now. I'll be back briefly before DL to vote, but likely not much more; I have to do rather a lot of driving today.
I guess the noteworthy thing here is that she finds Pitch "shady", when many others had already cast suspicion on him as well.

Nothing else until a late vote:

Quote:
++ Pitch

Sorry for cutting it so close. And I sincerely hope I'm not wrong...this feels like a shot in the dark...
At that time, Nessa was in the lead with four votes. I had three, and Pitch had two. It's unlikely at least that ed and Nessa are packmates, since ed's obvious move to save her would have been to vote for me instead of Pitch.

Day 2

Quote:
I'll try to give a more substantial post once I've had some sleep, but my feelings at the moment are...

Mac makes sense to me, and I can't seem him being guilty.

Inzil is behaving not at all like the Inzilawolf I have seen before, so I'm inclined to trust him.

I'm mildly worried about almost everyone who killed Sally. The lack of adequate reasoning bewilders me; but, then again, it may just have been Day-1 paranoia.

I still don't like the vibes I'm getting from Pitch.

Eomer worries me. There is a bit too much defensiveness...

Not really sure about other people. Legate is very analytical, but seems to me he's usually like that.

On the whole Kitanna situation...this is highly tragic. There may be tears.

Right, well. Now I've said my piece and I'm off to bed.
So, she's still not liking Pitch. Also worried about Eomer, and the people on the Sally-wagon. Says she doesn't think Mac looks guilty, and is inclined to trust me.

Quote:
Some scattered thoughts:

I've tried to read through as thoroughly as I can, but I don't think my brain has come to terms with it all yet.

I agree with (I think it was Shasta's's) point that we should wait on lynching Kit until toMorrow, if we even want to at all. There are pros and cons to consider.

Boro is a little worrisome, but Eomer and Pitch are more so.

Shasta is quieter than I expected him to be, which is a bit unnerving, but that's probably just unreasonable expectations on my part.

Inzil's first post toDay, and everyone's reactions to it, have begun to make me doubt his innocence somewhat.

Rikae could go either way. Having not played with her before, I'm very unsure.

I'll be back in a bit to vote. Hopefully I'll have made more sense of things by then.
Doesn't want to lynch Kit. Still worried about Pitch and Eomer, but she's now added Boro to the list of suspects. She now thinks I'm suspicious for my first post of the Day, which, honestly, is a silly reason to suspect me. It really isn't that difficult to scan the previous Day's votes, you know. She admits that other people thinking I looked bad for that post have influenced her thinking.

Quote:
I have a feeling my "maybe I should just be quiet so I won't say something stupid in my second game" is working just as well as "maybe I should talk a lot so I don't seem suspiciously quiet" last time. Phooey.

Thus, I'm not inclined to let considerations and votes for me alter my opinion of people.

I still think Inzil's mostly all right.

So.

++ Lottie

She seems the shadiest of all. Her Kit vote after the consensus had been to not vote that direction just seems to much like an easy way out.
Apparently decided I was all right after all. Disregarded earlier suspects in favor of Lottie, not liking her vote for revealed Hunter Kit. Rikae had said the same thing and had voted for Lottie, before retracting and voting for me. When ed voted, Nessa, Lottie and I were tied at three.

Conclusions? The votes have been easy ones, and both Days they've come in very near DL. What she's said has been consistent, though following in the tracks of others.
My gut wants to say she's innocent, but I could see a wolf there, too.

Last edited by Inziladun; 01-08-2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: x/d with Legate and Cailín
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote