View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 02:07 PM   #289
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Mnemo, Coldan has given Brinn a brief digest, but you can tell him to report in full to Rollan in the common room if you want, he'll appreciate the chance to get a drink. I wasn't sure whether or not Brinn would be going to retire after such an eventful morning. Also, assume that Collie and Harry are still unaware that anything remarkable has transpired at the inn in their absence, somebody should bring them up to date.

G55, I take it Thiliel is not only visiting, but helping Ingold around the inn too, right? She looks nice to me, I suppose Sereth might like to have another teenager to socialize with (although as far as I remember, 12 and 14 is still a big difference at that age). As for Ingold, I suspect he may be the very man of that name who led the workers repairing the Rammas when Gandalf and Pippin came to Minas Tirith? If so, I guess he'd be a former mason or some such, possibly serving in the army at that time. Funny nobody's thought of asking him for his memoirs yet.