View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 09:22 AM   #17
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Sandrina watched the men and listened to their conversations. Even though the man, called Hama, claimed to be a family friend she did not recognize him.

"Do any of you know my parents or where I lived before, before the fall. Before everything. The only suspects in this case are my cousins who left me for dead. I'm sorry I can not offer more. An old healer claimed I have permanet memory loss. I fear it is so. Please tell me everything you know about me. It may be the key to unlocking my memories." Sandrina begged the men and the lady that stood around her.

Her eyes looked up at Hama. His face seemed so familiar. That strength. She knew that she had seen it many times before, but at the same time it looked so much like every other stranger's face. She had learned in, how long had they said she was gone, the nine months of her travels that looks could be deceiving but she didn't have much of a choice. She had to trust these people. They all seemed to know who she was and had been searching for her. They could help her. She hoped they could. Life was bleak without memories or anyone else to travel with let alone be around. Everyone she had met believed that she was some sort of lunatic because she didn't know her own name and was filled with such confusion most of the time. She only hoped that these people would understand.

"I'll give you all money rewards if you help me. Please."