View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #3518
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Posted for Hilderinc - by the way, just so that things are clear, because to me they were not: I am coming from the assumption that Rowenna had not been present in Scarburg during the time after Athanar had taken over, therefore Hilderinc does not know her.

I used the logical conclusion: it seems that those who have ever mentioned Rowenna lately (namely, LMP) have been counting on her not being present in Scarburg in the first place. Likewise, her name had popped up like three times since the coming of Athanar, and one of those (the latest) was in one post of Lommy's, where some character had said, "she is gone now, I don't know where". Before that, there are a few posts of Fea's and one of Lommy's which seem to indicate that Rowenna was present during the first day(s?), but there is no evidence of her being around later. Therefore, my general conclusion would be that game-wise, she probably was there very shortly in the beginning, but then she had left, and during the short time of her stay, most people didn't get the chance to really get to know her. Therefore, Hilderinc, for example, does not remember her.

I am just saying this in hope this does not conflict with anybody else's perception of the situation (in general, I think most people probably won't have more or less any perception of the situation, "out-of-the-game"-speaking, I'd say we had simply forgotten about her earlier completely).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories