View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #133
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Aieeeeee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir's third post on day 1
Guilty
Boro & Mac. Boro's joke about voting Mac and retracting is clearly critic-on-critic. Then Boro is trying to take some distance by saying he doesn't know German.
Gwath. Last time he asked for an explanation concerning the rules, he was guilty himself.
Fea. Popping in without saying anything but that she's here.
Lariren. Popping in just to say she's here.

From now on I always stick to my day 1 suspicions.

I grew rather suspicious about Lari at the end of the last day when she said who the cobbler could have spied on & analysed the wolf kills. They just felt.. wrong. However I didn't have time to go through her posts & had more serious suspects as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
I did, however, try to make him more likely to be Night-killed. Remember when I said this-
I noticed that and tried to play along first by saying he looked innocent. But then I read through his posts and realised that the critics most likely knew who he was by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Did none of you google Walter Plinge?
I did. And although Smithee was mentioned in the Wikipedia article I read, I didn't remember it when I saw Boro's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
Aganzir passionately murdered me
Sorry about that. Later I realised I suspected you mostly because I had misread that one post of yours so completely that it looked plain suspicious.

Anyway thank you all, especially Mith. This game was really awesome and I enjoyed every moment.

Also, my apologies to Mac. I don't remember when I last did not suspect you.

Congrats for the victory, critics - I dare say you deserved it. Especially kudos to Lari - you were simply awesome.