View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 08:01 PM   #29
ElenCala Isil
Shade of Carn Dûm

ElenCala Isil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ElenCala Isil Send a message via Yahoo to ElenCala Isil
Alas, I am ElenCala Isil (call me Mip) and I'm afraid I am a downsoholic. I, fell to the power of the downs when a friend discreetly handed me a url in a back alley. I.. I took it without thinking, and my life has never been the same. I even hallucinate, thinking there are barrow-wights in every corner, I spend days trying to perfect posts, and I feel powerless without it. Mirth, in particular, has become my happy drug. It would seem I'm proving I'm not crazy, I just have a good time, but I feel that I may have acute RPGemia! I have often thought in math class Eep! I forgot to do my homework! But I know those extra hours of perfecting my RPG post will have paid off. When's the next time I can get to a computer? I have to check if someone has replied!!I know I used to have quotophobia, but I seem to have broken the disease sucessfully. Some might say I suffer from Silmariliopox, but if I'm led to believe it might be Hyperpostitis. *hangs head* I know I have Forum Stalkeritis. I've suffered from it since I can remember, and I don't think I have it in me to stop. And the one disease that I suffer from severely, is Movioma. The quote spasms seem to grow daily, more and more until I get to the point that when given a sheet of paper, I begin to write out a movie script! But with your professional examinations of said diseases, I shall try to recover from my symptoms. Perhaps there is hope for me yet!