View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #44
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Lommy next. That'll take some time...
Hey! Unfair! You have already made five posts, I have only two. You are the loudmouth here.

Legate and Pitchwife are both looking better now, but I still don't trust them. Nerwen seems genuinely innocent, which doesn't point at anything. Nogrod looks quite good too even though poor him is busy. I'm also quite liking Zil and Kit's recent posts. The problem is, it's very unlikely they're all good and innocent. Falling back to my old "oh no, I don't suspect anyone" habit, I guess... Not nice.

Where's Boro, btw? And I'd also like to hear more from Shasta and EW, but I guess I just have to wait patiently as all the gentlemen are American... (timezones)

I can already say this won't be an easy Day for decisions... I guess I could just be nice towards Ewie and Kit - if they don't do anything too suspicious - since he is playing first time after a long time and the second has been incredibly many times wrongfully lynched on Day1 and I've always been in the bandwagon... But other than that, not much inclinations either way yet.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote