View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 05:32 PM   #211
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I'm trying to be a bit more active today and get my thoughts out since I won't be around much tomorrow at the end of the Day. (I plan on voting by 12PM AZ time (MST without Daylight Savings)

Right now I'm trying to find a reason for why the Wolves killed Lottie. My first thought was she was killed because of how she voted.

Lottie was the only person who voted for Legate. Legate in turn voted for Form.

I find this a tiny bit interesting. If Legate is the NW and the Wolves now want the NW active in the Dead Thread this can be their hint hint to get us to lynch.

On the other hand...Legate didn't say anything yesterDay that makes me suspicious of him. Legate wanted to vote for me, but actually voted for Form because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate View Post
It is possible he [Form] might be a Cobbler, but I still find him more suspicious by default than Hui.
The only thing that may be even slightly suss of Legate is that he did a breakdown post of all of the players and what he thought of them. This could be a Wolf way of sending his thoughts to other Wolves during the Day. Which is a major stretch.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-06-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Bolding names
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote