View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:52 AM   #123
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Since we have an unbreakable majority here by now (or at least, once we hit 4 evildoers the Seer will almost certainly be outed anyway), I can safely say this: Greenie #357 for Seer?

She lists only three people as not suspicious (Nilp, Rikae, and Shasta), and uses the word 'read' of all three - and not of anyone else. They're all reasonable Seer targets: I assume the Seer would focus on people who might be undercover wolves, rather than looking at the obvious suspects. (I would guess Nilp for N1 dream, as if he's a wolf, you're never going to guess on D1.)

She closes by saying she wants to read (that word again!) through Lommy today, and highlights that she's 'under the radar' - the same criteria I think she used for her other dreams.

If I'm right, then we unfortunately don't have any Seer-confirmed wolves yet, which explains a lot! It also means we might see Greenie here sooner than later - after all, if even I can spot it...

(Could she be fake-Seer hinting? Maybe, but risky: she's 'cleared' a quarter of a village which is 1/3 wolves, the odds of hitting one of them and invalidating her 'reads' are... um... about 50%, I believe.)

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote